Last modified: February 16, 2022
Provo School District policy on community councils states the following:
The purposes of school community councils are to involve parents or guardians of students in decision making at the school level, improve the quality of education of students, prudently expend School LAND Trust Program money, and increase public awareness of school trust lands and related land policies, management of the State School Fund, and educational excellence.
Community Council Meeting Schedule
All meetings will be held from 5:30-6:30 pm via Zoom.
October 6, 2021
November 9, 2021
January 11, 2022
February 15, 2022
March 22, 2022
April 12, 2022
Meeting Minutes Archive
- Minutes Nov 9 2020
- Minutes Dec 8, 2020
- Minutes Jan 21, 2021
- Minutes Feb 25, 2021
- Minutes Mar 25, 2021
- eSchool Parent Survey Results
- Agenda and Minutes 2019-20
- Meeting Minutes Archive (prior to 2019)
The improvement plan is a series of goals to improve student achievement. It also determines how Trustlands Funds will be spent. For the 2021-2022 school year we have $35,207 available to us.
- 2020-21 School Improvement Plan
- 2019-20 School Improvement Plan
- Final Report 2018-19
- 2018-19 School Improvement Plan
- Final Report 2017-2018
- 2017-2018 School Improvement Plan
- Final Report 2016-2017
- School Improvement Plan 2016
- Final Report 2015-2016
2021 – 2022 eSchool Community Council Members
- Chair: Jill Craig, parent (email@example.com)
- Vice Chair: Shari Harris, parent (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Clint Smith, principal (email@example.com)
- Whitney Houlin, teacher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cami Henrie, parent (email@example.com)
- Michelle Asvitt, parent (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Parents are invited to consider serving on the Community Council in future years. To learn more about the responsibilities and opportunities of Community Council members, please refer to the Parent Checklist.
The Rules of Order and Procedure for the meetings as directed by the state and adopted by the eSchool Community Council.