Provo School District policy on community councils states the following:
The purposes of school community councils are to involve parents or guardians of students in decision making at the school level, improve the quality of education of students, prudently expend School LAND Trust Program money, and increase public awareness of school trust lands and related land policies, management of the State School Fund, and educational excellence.
Community Council Meeting Schedule
All meetings will be held from 2:30-3:30 pm via Zoom.
Proposed Meeting Dates for the Current School Year
Tuesday, October 29th
Monday, November 18
Monday, December 16
Monday, January 27
Monday, February 24
Monday, March 16
Meeting Minutes for This Year
Meeting Minutes Archive
The improvement plan is a series of goals to improve student achievement. It also determines how Trustlands Funds will be spent. For the 2019-2020 school year we have $537,413 available to us.
- 2019-20 School Improvement Plan
- Final Report 2018-19
- 2018-19 School Improvement Plan
- Final Report 2017-2018
- 2017-2018 School Improvement Plan
- Final Report 2016-2017
- School Improvement Plan 2016
- Final Report 2015-2016
2018 – 2019 eSchool Community Council Members
- Chair: Royce Kimmons – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair: Sean Faherty – email@example.com
- Secretary: Mysha Denson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal: Travis Cook – email@example.com
- Coordinator: Megan Dunnigan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Mills – email@example.com
- Teresa Kilcrease – firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents are invited to consider serving on the Community Council in future years. To learn more about the responsibilities and opportunities of Community Council members, please refer to the Parent Checklist.
The Rules of Order and Procedure for the meetings as directed by the state and adopted by the eSchool Community Council.