Provo School District policy on community councils states the following:
The purposes of school community councils are to involve parents or guardians of students in decision making at the school level, improve the quality of education of students, prudently expend School LAND Trust Program money, and increase public awareness of school trust lands and related land policies, management of the State School Fund, and educational excellence.
Community Council Meeting Schedule
All meetings will be held at 3:00 pm and last approximately 1 hour.
Proposed Meeting Dates for the Current School Year
- Jan 18th at Grandview Learning Center
- Feb 15th at Grandview Technology Center
- Mar 15th at Grandview Technology Center
- Apr 19th at Grandview Learning Center
- May 17th at Grandview Technology Center
Meeting Minutes for This Year
- Minutes Apr 19, 2018
- Minutes Mar 15, 2018
- Minutes Feb 15, 2018
- Minutes Jan 17 2018
- Minutes Nov 16, 2017
- Minutes Oct 17, 2017
- Minutes Sept 21, 2017
Meeting Minutes Archive
The improvement plan is a series of goals to improve student achievement. It also determines how Trustlands Funds will be spent. (This year eSchool will receive $242,500.00).
- 2017-2018 School Improvement Plan
- Final Report 2016-2017
- School Improvement Plan 2016
- Final Report Summary of the 2015-2016 School Improvement Plan
2017 – 2018 eSchool Community Council Members
- Chair: Debra Tangren – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair: Royce Kimmons – email@example.com
- Principal: Brad Monks – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinator: Megan Dunnigan – email@example.com
- Ceri Payne – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maren Mazzeo – email@example.com
- Kendra Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rhonda Wall – email@example.com
Parents are invited to consider serving on the Community Council in future years. To learn more about the responsibilities and opportunities of Community Council members, please refer to the Parent Checklist.
The Rules of Order and Procedure for the meetings as directed by the state and adopted by the eSchool Community Council.