Last modified: July 5, 2022
The Educational Experience – Every Student by Name and Need
Provo City School District believes it is our calling to create specialized experiences fitting you and your child’s ambitions. Whether it’s rubbing shoulders with elite entrepreneurs, coding bots, or learning new languages, we have a path for you. Start your academic journey within minutes.
Dual Language immersion (DLI)
Learn to speak Mandarin Chinese, French, Portuguese, or Spanish through our Dual-Immersion Program.
- DLI Video
- Find out more about our DLI
- Fill out an DLI application online
- Student Services: 801.374.4838
Center for Accelerated Studies (CAS)
Challenge your gifted student. The Center for Accelerated Studies is a full-time, gifted magnet program for grades 4-6.
- Learn more about CAS
- Teaching and Learning: 801.374.4852
We offer tuition-based Early Intervention and Title 1 Preschool options for families interested in fostering an early love of learning.
- Video about our Preschool Options
- Learn more about our preschool offerings
- Title I Preschool Program: 801.370.4616
- Sunrise Preschool: 801.374.4915
Flexible learners will receive quality education through our virtual online education program.
- Learn more about eSchool
- eSchool: 801.374.4810
It’s not too late to get your high school diploma. We offer high school completion and GED prep for all ages.
- Learn more about Adult Education
- Adult Education: 801.374.4904
Adult English Learning
We have English classes at every level for any age. We hold daytime and evening classes.
- Learn more about Adult English Learning
- Adult English Learning: 801.374.4904
Independence High School
If you’re looking for smaller class sizes, more hands-on experiences and supportive classroom relationships, with a graduation-focused experience, look no further than Independence.
- Learn more about Independence High School
- Independence High School: 801.374.4920
Jumpstart your college career with Concurrent Enrollment, learning from accredited university instructors.
Career & Technical Education (CTE)
Career and Technical Education equips students with real-world and trade skills that support them for life.
Students solve real problems with real tools used by professionals, mentored by employers, leading to contributions in professional arenas.
Driver’s Ed students have traditional or online options. Our program requires 40 hours of driving supervised by a parent before course enrollment.
Whether it’s Camp Big Springs, tutoring, STEM programs, or credit recovery, we’ve got programs to fit your needs.
We have a way to maximize your schooling experience through sports, school clubs, running for student government and more.
Students may apply to attend a school other than their boundary school.
- Learn more about Open Enrollment
- Review Open Enrollment Policy
- Open Enrollment Application for 2022-2023 School Year
- Student Services: 801.374.4838
Diversity Equity & Inclusion
Provo City School District is committed to providing a world class education resulting in equitable outcomes for all students.
- Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion statement
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: 801.374.4833
Special Education Services
We strive to ensure that all students with disabilities have a free, appropriate public education, emphasizing special education and related services designed to meet their unique needs in preparation for further education, employment, and independent living.
- Learn more about Special Education Services
- Special Education Services: 801.374.4933
East Bay Post High
For students with significant cognitive disabilities 18-22 years of age, our district provides a post high program.
- Learn more about East Bay Post High
- East Bay Post High: 801.375.0414