Parents interested in having their students attend a different school than the boundary school are requested to:
- Review the Open Enrollment Process
- Review Open Enrollment Policy
- Open Enrollment Online Application Current Year
- Open Enrollment Online Application 2021-2022
- December 1st to 3rd Friday in February Submission of application to Provo City School District for the following year.
- By March 15th District shall notify parents in writing whose students will be excluded the next school year due to increased enrollment.
- By March 31st District shall notify in writing of acceptance or rejection of application.
- By April 15th Notification by student to Provo School District of intent to enroll. The commitment is for the full school year.
Applications are only available online if you need assistance accessing the application please stop by the Student Services office at Provo City School District. Please contact Liz M. Robles at 374-4838 for additional information
Open Enrollment Capacity Report
|School Building||Maximum Capacity||EARLY OPEN ENROLLMENT THRESHOLD||Adjusted Capacity||LATE OPEN ENROLLMENT THRESHOLD||Projected enrollment||Actual Enrollment Oct 1, 2020||Actual Enrollment Jan 2, 2021||Actual Enrollment Apr 1, 2021||20-21 requests received (as of 10/1/20)||20-21 requests accepted (as of 10/1/20)||20-21 Transferred to another school in PCSD (as of 10/1/20)|