Provo Peaks Essentials
- Visitors are welcome! Upon arrival, please go directly to the school office where you may sign in and receive a Visitors Pass
- Kindergarten through 6th grade
School Promotion Path
- Upon completion of 6th grade, Provo Peaks students attend 7th grade at Centennial Middle School
- Kindergarten: Monday-Thursday
- a.m. 8:40 – 11:45
- p.m. 12:30 – 3:20
- All-Day: 8:40 – 3:20
- Kindergarten: Friday
- a.m. 8:40 – 10:55
- p.m. 11:30 – 1:30
- All-Day: 8:40 – 1:30
- Grades 1-6: Monday-Thursday
- 8:40 a.m. – 3:20 p.m.
- Grades 1-6: Friday
- 8:40 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Lunch begins at 11:30 a.m. and ends at 1:00 p.m.
Provo Peaks Website
Provo Peaks Elementary School is the newest school building in Provo City School District, completed in August 2011. The school features state-of-the-art technology and classroom design. New for 2014 is the addition of the CAS (Center for Accelerated Studies) Program, which was previously housed in the old Grandview site in northwest Provo. Furthermore, the northeast corner of the building features the district’s preschool program, Sunrise Preschool, which serves children ages 3 to 5 years from the entire city.
The school has already garnered several state and national awards: Provo Peaks scored an above-average grade last year in the High Performing Schools Award by the Utah State Office of Education. The school also received the Healthier U.S. School Challenge Award, given by First Lady Michelle Obama. This award recognizes schools across the nation that have created healthier school environments by promoting nutrition and physical activity.