Contracted Hiring Process
New employees may begin working when the hiring process is complete. Listed below are the steps that ensure an employee may begin working. Please take the following two (2) valid forms of identification to the Human Resources (HR) department within 48 hours of being offered employment:
- Original Social Security Card (Provo City School District requires this as one of the forms of identification)
- Government-issued picture ID e.g., current driver license, passport, etc. List of acceptable forms of ID.
When you go to the Provo City School District HR office, you will be given a New Hire Packet with instructions that explain what documents are still needed by HR in order to formalize the hiring process.
In the initial meeting with HR you will:
- Make an appointment to return the documents requested in the New Hire Packet within one week to finalize the hiring process
- Fill out an I-9 form
- Sign the Conditional Offer of Employment
- Complete the proper URS form
Thank you for your prompt attention to these steps in the hiring process. We look forward to working with you and serving the children of Provo.
280 West 940 North Provo Utah 84604 Room 2 (across from the reception desk)
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Melanie Shelley 801.374.4938 email@example.com
Diana Dean 801.374.4823 firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Hiring Process Flier