Last modified: August 10, 2023
Current Student-Information Update
It is very important that we have the most up-to-date information in the parent portal accounts that feeds into our Powerschool system. This facilitates contact between the schools and our families, but most importantly so we may reach you in an emergency event.
If you already have a Parent account, update your information here with your username and password under the Sign In tab. Click on the Student-Registration/Yearly Update link found on the left hand side, click the Registration forms to revise and update the system. The information will be already in each field, you just need to verify that it is current and correct.
- Student Information
- Household Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Others Items you will find in the process
- Policy Forms, such as:
- Policy 3210 FERPA(Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- Policy 3214 Non-Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Policy 3310 Safe Schools
- Policy 3320 Prohibition of Bullying, Harassment, Hazing, and Retaliation
- Policy 4202 Electronic Resources
- Policy 4202 P3 Electronic Device User Agreement
- Policy 4202 P4 Google Apps for Students
- Policy 4202 F2 Electronic Device User Sign Off: Student
- Links to the following Resources:
- School meals, Fee Waiver applications, and information about Parenting plans/Restraining Orders
We invite all returning families and students to enter the Parent Portal Account in Powerschool every year. The Portal is open all year round except from July 1st to July 15th when it shuts down for system updates. The portal allows families access to:
- Grades, attendance, and review class assignments,
- Update family demographic data,
- Review current district policy and procedures
- Access applications for the meals program and school fee waivers
If you are having difficulties accessing your Parent Portal Account, please click on the Forgot Username or Password link to reset your password.
If you need an account or if you experience any type of difficulties updating your information, please contact your school registrar.