Leer en Español May 14, 2021 Instructional Coach- Timpview High School May 11,...
The Provo City School District and Board of Education gladly awarded five Provo Way awards in the month of January. The Provo Way award is an opportunity for the district to celebrate the positive things that students, teachers, administrators, parents and staff do for the district.
The district recognized the following recipients at a board meeting on Tuesday, January 11, 2021.
- Erika Halford District Benefits Specialist
- Cat Miner District Wellness Specialist
- Shauna Sprunger District Communication Specialist
- Hannah Medina Westridge Fourth Grade Teacher
- Juliana Rocha Lakeview Instructional Aide
- Tia Yazzie Sunset View Kindergarten Teacher
- Miriam Rodriguez Spring Creek Kitchen Manager
The district will begin presenting the Provo Way award for the month of February after winter break, so stay tuned to see our next award winners.
Our students and staff are incredible individuals and it is a privilege for the district to highlight some of them! If you know someone in your school that deserves this award, you can nominate them. Provo Way Nomination Form.