Thanks to our partnership with Davis Behavioral Health, you can now receive twice a week text...
Rocky Mountain Association for College Admission Counseling is holding its 37th Annual Utah College Fair.
- Juan Diago Catholic High School
- 300 East 11800 South, Draper, UT 84020
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Session 1: 10:45-11:30 am
- Session 2: 11:35am-12:20pm
- College Fair 1:00-3:330 pm
Student Pre-Registration Recommended
The RMACAC Utah College Fair has partnered with GOTOCOLLEGEFAIRS.COM again this year, and many college representatives will have a scanner to scan students’ information,to be added to that institution ’ s mailing list and receive further information from that college if students register beforehand at www.gotocollegefairs.com (.) Students who don ’ t register in advance may still take full advantage of the RMACAC Utah College Fair, but will complete an information card at each college table where they would like to learn more about that institution.
Come Early! Pre-Fair College Admissions Workshops
Pre-Fair Workshops will be presented in separate classrooms at Juan Diego CHS and are free. Students and parents are able attend two of the following workshops, presented by professional admissions representatives. Each will be presented twice at the times above. Take advantage of national expertise in town for the weekend. No pre-registration, but seating for the workshops is limited. Workshops and presenters are subject to change.
Making the Most of your College Budget
- Honors Colleges: An Insider’s Look at Honors Colleges and Programs Across the Country
- Understanding Test Optional and the Role of Standardized Testing
- The Application Process: Easy Peasy GPS
- The “ Write Stuff ”— Essays and Personal Statements for College Admission
- Extraordinary Applications to Engineering, Nursing, and Arts Programs
- The Value of Liberal Arts and Sciences Study to Grad Schools, Employers and a Well-Lived Life
- Financial Aid and Scholarships Workshop: 2:00pm, During the Fair, Room
- Ms. Jennifer Ryan, Associate Director of Scholarships at the University of Utah will discuss the basics of Federal need-based aid, as well as institutional aid and scholarships.
- View College Fair Flyer