November 27, 2023 Inst Asst 3/Special Ed—–Westridge Inst Asst 3/Extra...
Provo City School District Technology Department seeks a Request for Proposal (RFP) for Interactive Flat Panels (IFP).
For questions regarding this project, please contact:
- Kincade Brickey
- Audio Visual Technician
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 801-374-4888
Contact with any other district employee or school board member during the tentative timeline period will be grounds for disqualification.
Proposals must be submitted by email by 3:00 PM, MDT, on Monday, March 29, 2021 to:
- Tina Fluehe
- 280 w 940 n
- Provo, Ut 84604
Provo City School District Technology Department reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, or to waive any formality or technicality in any proposal in the best interest of the Provo City School District. Provo City School District also reserves the right to determine equivalency. Additionally, the District reserves the right to rely upon state bidding processes.
The proposal will be analyzed by the Provo City School District Auxiliary Services Department.
Bids will be scored based on the following criteria
- Cost of eligible goods and service: 35%
- Compatibility with existing infrastructure: 25%
- Prior experience with vendor: 20%
- Responsiveness to all the other terms and conditions of the RFP: 10%
- Local or in-state vendor: 10%
Award shall be made to the respondent deemed most capable of providing the complete system and support deemed to most effectively meet Provo City School District needs, taking into account the proposals and evaluation factors here outlined.
Tentative Timeline (Subject to modification)
- RFP Advertised: March 19, 2021
- Deadline for Questions: March 24, 2021
- RFP Response Deadline: March 29, 2021
- Proposal Evaluation: March 29 – April 2, 2021
- Award Date: April 2, 2021
Description of Work
The Provo City School District is requesting proposals from qualified vendors interested in providing Interactive Flat Panel displays. IFPs should be a minimum of 10 points of touch. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. IFPs will be required to have an ethernet port on the Panel and MAC address easily accessible from the Panel when powered on or found on a label on the IFP or box. Vendor will provide mounts, parts, materials, installation, integration into classroom audio if existing, and testing.
RFP is for a three (3) year contract with yearly extension after the third year upon review.
The scope of the project includes:
- 75” or 86” IFP for Classroom spaces. 65” IFP for small learning rooms.
- IFPs should have at least three HDMI inputs with Touch Inputs, one HDMI output, VGA input, RS-232, Audio Out, Audio In, USB A, and Ethernet.
- IFPs should also have at least two stylus/pens for use with the IFP.
- IFP should have a remote.
- IFP should have a wireless connection application installed on it that is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. This application should be activated upon shipment of the IFP and allow both Touch Interaction as well as Audio and Video to be able to be cast. This should allow multiple devices to be able to connect to the IFP at the same time.
- Serial number MUST be found on packaging and MAC Address to be easily found on either packaging or within IFP interface/Settings.
- IFP should have a Central Remote Management Interface that allows District Personnel to update firmware, manage device, send alerts to IFPs, and other troubleshooting.
- Wall mount that will be set to height depending on grade level. Also set the mount on the back of the IFP to allow adjustment up and down without having to relocate the wall mount.
- When a classroom audio system is present the IFP should be integrated into the system.
- Installation of IFPs in the designated front of the room and should be centered within the teaching space for best viewing for students.
- IFP must come with a minimum five (5) year warranty.
Responsive bidders will provide an itemized quotation for an Interactive Flat Panel and Installation consisting of:
- 65”, 75”, and 86” IFP.
- Installation of IFP. Ensuring safety and security of installed IFP. Mount must handle panel weight and at least 20% additional weight.
- Integration of IFP into Classroom Audio System when/where applicable.
- Include physical connection cabling (i.e. HDMI, USB A to USB B cable, etc).
- Cleanup and removal from the install area after installation is complete. Garbage must be hauled off site at installers expense.
- Training to be provided to School upon project completion.
Download RFP for Interactive Flat Panel