We are passionate about helping our students discover their strengths We want them to find what...
Teaching kids the importance of kindness and gratitude starts young. If we plant these seeds now, they’ll grow up to be valuable members of society.
All of these books give kids the opportunity to learn how to be kind.
From stories that teach about small acts of kindness to the importance of being a friend.
These books will soon become some of your new favorite books to read again and again.
- How Full is Your Bucket?, by Tom Rath and Mary Reckmeyer
- Thankful, by Archie Preston
- The Kindness Kids, by Maryln Appelbaum and Stephanie Catlett
- Strictly No Elephants, by Lisa Mantchev
- There is a Flower at the Tip of My Nose Smellling Me, by Alice Walker
- Sylvester and the Magic Pebble, by William Steig
- All the World, by Liz Garton Seanlon and Marla Frazee
- The Magic Fish, by Freya Littledale
- Ordinary Mary’s Extraordinary Deed, by Emily Pearson
- We All Sing with the Same Voice, by J. Philip Miller and Sheppard M. Greene
- Those Shoes, by Maribeth Boelts
- The Invisible Boy, by Trudy Ludwig
- Amos & Boris, by William Steig
- Enemy Pie, by Derek Munson
- Rude Cakes, by Rowboat Watkins
- Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?, By Dr. Seuss
- Small Acts of Kindness, by James Vollbracht
- The Lion & The Mouse, by Jerry Pinkney
- The Nice Book, by David Ezra Stein
- Tough Guys Have Feelings Too, by Keith Negley
- The Monster Who Lost His Mean, by Tiffany Strelitz Haber
- We Are All Wonders, by R.J. Palacio
- I am Human, by Susan Verde and Peter H. Reynolds
- I Walk with Vanessa, by Kerascoet
- Wishtree, by Katherine Applegate