It's no secret that the cold season can cause undue stress Financial burdens, academic pressure,...
On Tuesday, May 12, the monthly School Board meeting was held. The following topics were discussed:
- Construction Update
- Capital Facilities Planning: Mark Wheeler, Facilities Director
- Capital Project Approval: Dixon and Wasatch Roofing Projects: Stefanie Bryant, Business Administrator
- Large Purchase Request: Stefanie Bryant, Business Administrator
- School LAND Trust Plans: Alex Judd, Asst. Supt. Elementary Education
- Grading: Todd McKee, Asst. Supt. Secondary Education
- Consent Calendar Review and Questions: Pres. Jim Pettersson
- Upcoming Events Review
Provo City School District is excited to announce that an update to the district website will be...
The content of this article comes from Colin Bliss, Provo High School’s Assistant Ballroom...