We invite everyone to witness the client-based project showcase of our Provo CAPS students in this...
Provo City School District is excited to announce that an update to the district website will be launched this Friday, February 3. Our hope is that this new design will help you find the information you are looking for quickly and easily.
You will notice some new features of the website, including:
- Streamlined menu options at the top of the website
- Students Essentials – Everything a parent or student might need to know to help with student success
- Employee Essentials – A one-stop shop for all district employees
- Community Essentials – Information to help community members become involved with the district
- Enhanced Board of Education page with easy access to board meeting schedules, agendas and minutes
- Improved school year and district event calendars
- Categorized news highlights
- Quick access to school websites
- Ability to translate the website into other languages.
With our new design, accessing information is more streamlined, with fewer clicks needed to find what you are looking for. The website is also designed to improve flow and function, creating multiple access points for all information.
With the launch of the new website, we may experience some initial issues. Please know that we are monitoring those immediately after the website goes live and will work to repair any issues as quickly as possible.
This is the first step in our efforts to improve usability and accessibility of our district and school websites. In the coming months, work will continue by updating the look and content of each school website.
If you have any questions or feedback for us about the website, we would love to hear from you. Just click on the “Help Us Improve Our Website” link found on the bottom of the page.