In a world where pursuing knowledge and personal growth is a beacon of hope, we somehow overlook...
The Provo City School District and Board of Education gladly awarded five Provo Way awards in the month of March. The Provo Way award is an opportunity for the district to celebrate the positive things that students, teachers, administrators, parents and staff do for the district.
The district recognized the following recipients at a board meeting on Tuesday, March 15, 2022.
- Tracee Arney – Teacher at Lakeview
- Claire Murray – Teacher at Amelia Earhart
- Carolyn Hirz – Teacher at Amelia Earhart
- Elaine Heperi – ESP/ELL Assistant at Westridge
- Jerrod Braley – Crossing Guard at Lakeview
The district will soon begin presenting the Provo Way award for the month of April, so stay tuned to see our next award winners.
Our students and staff are incredible individuals and it is a privilege for the district to highlight some of them! If you know someone in your school that deserves this award, you can nominate them. Provo Way Nomination Form.