Classified Hiring Process
New hourly employees will need to call the Provo City School District Office to make an appointment.
- Orientation Times Available
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 2:00 or 3:30
- Phone number to call to make appointment
- District Office Location
- Provo City School District
- HR Office (Front Desk Area)
- 280 W. 940 N.
- Provo, UT 84604
New employees are required to bring 2 valid forms of identification:
- Original Social Security Card (Provo City School District requires this as one of the forms of identification)
- A document that establishes identity- Current drivers license, activity card, etc. (See back for acceptable forms of ID) (Choose from A&C or B&C) List of Acceptable ID Forms
- Personal voided check or Direct Deposit Form printed from financial institution
Fingerprinting and background check is a requirement of all new employees.
- Fingerprinting is done at the time of orientation
- Fingerprinting fee is $40.00. These payment options are available:
- First paycheck deduction
What else to expect at your Orientation Meeting
- The Orientation Meeting will last approximately 45 minutes.
- Be prepared to fill out paperwork NOTE: The paperwork cannot leave the HR Office. Please plan on enough time to complete the paperwork when you arrive.
- You will get a chance to learn about the following:
- Employee Portal (Your web access to review your pay stubs, leave balance and others)
- SafeSchool Training (Mandatory online trainings for all employees)
- NovaTime (The timecard system for the district)
- Any questions you might have
Title I and Special Ed Employees Extra Requirements
Special Ed/Title I employees must bring AT LEAST ONE of the following:
- A Copy of college transcripts indicating at least 48 credit hours earned
- A copy of Praxis scores
- A copy of associates degree or higher
Download Orientation Flier