In a world where pursuing knowledge and personal growth is a beacon of hope, we somehow overlook...
We’re excited to invite you and your family to a special event to reshape your approach to technology and its impact on your kids. On October 5th, don’t miss the chance to connect with the CEO of the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) and the previous Director of the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Educational Technology, Richard Culatta, right here in our city.
Richard Culatta will speak to families about his book, “Digital for Good: Raising Kids to Thrive in an Online World,” and share his wisdom, experiences, and strategies to empower families in the digital age.
Date: Thursday, October 5th, 7:00-8:30 pm MDT
Location: Nuskin Enterprise Offices Auditorium, 75 W Center St Provo, UT 84601
Admission: Free! Reserve a spot on our webpage.
Navigating the online world can feel exciting but overwhelming for families.
With a profound understanding of the challenges and opportunities presented by technology, Richard Culatta offers a fresh perspective that will empower your child to:
- Navigate the online world confidently
- Distinguish between true and false information
- Foster respectful online interactions
- Strengthen family bonds in the digital space
The event promises to be a game-changer for families seeking guidance toward digital well-being and success in our ever-changing world.
- Book Seminar: Culatta’s book offers a roadmap for the digital world. Learn how to think critically about the information presented online, how to set family norms around technology, and much more to ensure your success and well-being.
- Free Book Copy: Attendees will receive complimentary copies of Culatta’s book.
- Interactive Q&A: Speak directly with Richard Culatta and gain insights into your pressing questions about digital parenting, online safety, and nurturing a healthy relationship with technology.
- Virtual Participation: The event will be live-streamed on YouTube, too.
From working with the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee to leading groundbreaking technology education initiatives for the U.S. Government, Richard Culatta has consistently championed innovation in education– but he started here as a BYU graduate.
Culatta’s career journey began as an advocate for education policy alongside the Washington Senator, Patty Murray. He left his mark by revamping the technology curriculum at BYU’s David O. McKay School of Education. Notably, his work with the Rose Education Foundation facilitated the introduction of internet connectivity to underserved Guatemalan schools.
His previous role as Director of The Department of Education’s Office of Educational Technology marked a pivotal phase, driving nationwide initiatives to promote personalized learning and shape the future of technology-based learning nationwide.
His deep ties to Provo and focus on using technology when appropriate make him a perfect fit to guide our district’s families in harnessing the power of technology in education.
Mark your calendars for October 5th and join us at the Nuskin Enterprise Offices while seats last. We’ll see you there!
Reserve your ticket and contact the organizer on our eventbrite webapge.