Last modified: October 28, 2022
WIC provides certain nutritious foods for growing families, information on healthy eating, help for breastfeeding moms and babies and referrals to health care.
Who Qualifies for WIC?
To qualify for WIC, you must:
- Live in Utah. You do not have to be a US citizen
- Have a family income less than WIC guidelines. See the guidelines. A person receiving Medicaid, the Family Employment Program (TANF) or Food Stamps already meets the income eligibility requirements.
- Have a special nutritional need.
- Be in one of the following groups:
- A woman who has just had a baby
- An infant
- Child less than 5 years of age