Seldom do students and teachers practice gratitude and self-analysis like in our Latinos in Action...
On Tuesday, March 9th, the School Board held its monthly meeting. The following topics were discussed:
- Welcome: President Melanie Hall
- Employee Recognition: Provo Way Award Recipients Presented by Jason Cox, Deputy Supt.
- School Report: eSchool, Megan Dunnigan & Clint Smith
- Business Items
- Considered the motion to approve the 2021-2022 School Fees schedule – Motion Carries
- Considered the motion to approve Budget Requests & Adjustments – Motion Carries
- Considered the motion to approve the eSchool LANDTrust Plan Amendments – Motion Carries
- Considered the motion to make the adjustment to school schedules discussed in study session to move all schools to Phase 3 – Motion Failed
- Consent Calendar
- Considered the motion to approve the board minutes as part of the consent calendar – Motion Carries
- Board Member Report
- Approved Student Travel
View the full minutes in Board Docs