Dixon Middle School recently hosted its first College Day, with Dixon's school halls becoming a...
During the September 5, 2019 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
- Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients
- Terri Taylor – Timpview Math Teacher
- Mark Burge – Provo Peaks Principal
- Amy Wright – Spring Creek 5th Grade Teacher
- Michelle Wages – Franklin Parent
- ProvoREADS Report by Christine Durst, District Media Coordinator
- Public Imput
- Approved Student Travel Requests
- Approved Budget Increase
- Approved Signatory Authorization
- Approved the Consent Calendar
For more information or to read the full board minutes visit the Board of Education webpage under Board Docs.