Last modified: March 21, 2022
Title I Preschool Registration
It’s time to register for Title 1 Preschool! Find out if your child qualifies and more information below.
Does your child qualify?
- Must be four by September 1st
- Must live within the boundary of one of our seven Title I schools
- Must be screened to qualify for preschool (student who are most at-risk of meeting standards have first priority)
Complete the information in the link below to register for a screening appointment.
- Franklin Elementary Will serve Franklin students
- Spring Creek Elementary Will serve Spring Creek & Provost students
- Provo Peaks Elementary Will serve Provo Peaks & Timpanogos student
- Sunset View Elementary Will serve Sunset View & Amelia Earhart students
*Title I Preschool is a federally funded program. Students that are identified most at risk have priority placement.
If you have any questions please contact:
- Ari LeCheminant
- Phone: 801.370.4616
- Email: email@example.com
- Liz Robles
- Phone: 801.374.4838
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org