Our District STEM Fair had many high quality projects. We hope all the participants plan to compete again next year!
Secondary School Winners
- 1st Place- Rachel Faulkner (Engineering Materials and Mechanical)
- 2nd Place- Valerie Hale and Lais Oliveira (Engineering Materials and Mechanical)
- 3rd Place- Anna Taylor and Joely Marre (Earth and Environmental Science)
- Honorable Mention- Landon Bundy (Biomedical Medicine and Health Science)
Elementary School Winners
- 1st Place- Elizabeth Stoval0 (Life Science)
- Evan Tucker (Earth and Environmental Science)
- 2nd Place- Abbey Bohnet (Engineering) Emery Petersen and Ruby Pope (Engineering)
- 3rd Place- Henry Andersen (Engineering) Autumn Lillico (Product Testing and Consumer Science)
- Honorable Mention- Arwen Cavender (Engineering) Alex Guthrie (Physics, Astronomy, and Mathematics)
Winners will be presented and receive their awards at our District School Board Meeting on Tuesday, February 11 at 7 pm. (Parents are responsible for transportation.)
Secondary Central Utah STEM Fair Qualifiers:
310, 322, 331, 333, 306, 351, 315, 512, 327, 344, 307, 312, 334, 338, 314, 319, 342, 343, 348, 318, 301, 305, 337, 308, 320
Elementary Central Utah STEM Fair Qualifiers:
554, 586, 549, 523, 519, 509, 501, 534, 573, 503, 552, 570, 521, 572, 580, 525, 556, 530, 518, 585, 522, 528, 561, 533, 542, 541, 559, 532, 526, 548, 587, 578, 513, 553, 529, 539, 579, 537, 581, 555, 502, 531, 508, 516, 584, 574, 562, 504, 557, 577
If your project qualified to move on to the CUSF, please register online at http://cusef.byu.edu/registration as soon as possible.
The regional Fair is scheduled for TBD. It will be hosted by BYU and held on their campus.
For more information please visit the Central Utah STEM Fair Website
Forms for STEM Fair Participation
The forms can be used for all levels of the competition.
- Elementary Participation Form Printable
- Elementary Participation Form Fillable PDF
- Middle School Participation Form Printable
- Middle School Participation Form Fillable PDF
- High School Participation Form Printable
- High School Participation Form Fillable PDF
Below you will find links to help you create a project with all the elements to be success, evaluation rubrics, and an outline of a research plan. If you have questions, please contact your school’s STEM Fair Coordinator.
- Elements of a Successful Project
- Importance of a STEM Journal
- STEM Science Fair Student Paperwork
- STEM Engineering Fair Student Paperwork
- Writing an Abstract
- Scientific Project Grading Rubric
- Engineering Project Grading Rubric
Single Page Instructions: