Parent and Community Information
EL Annual Placement Letters
Federal regulations require district’s to share annual parent letters that identify English Language Learner’s proficiency. The files below are copies of letters sent home to parents.
- New Student Monitor Letter
- Current Student Monitor Letter
- New Student Placement Letter
- Current Student Placement Letter
- Spanish New Student Monitor Letter
- Spanish Current Student Monitor Letter
- Spanish New Student Placement Letter
- Spanish Current Student Placement Letter
- All Exit Letter
English Language Learner Performance Definitions
This document explains the proficiency levels of English Language Learners and how they understand, process or produce English.
Every school in Provo City School District has an ELL Supervisor. This person is responsible for supervising identification, placement and program services for ELLs. If you have questions about ELL services for your student, please contact your school and ask to speak with the building principal or ELL Supervisor.