Equity & Diversity
In partnership with parents and community stakeholders, Provo City School District is committed to provide a world class educational and social experience in a safe and nurturing environment where all students can acquire the skills, knowledge, and commitment to contribute and adapt to our diverse and changing world.
- Guest Speakers
- Cultural Events
- Inclusion Center – (801-832-3260)
- Utah State Office of Education, Equity Department – (801-538-7640)
- The Freedom Center – (513-333-7522)
- The Freedom Center presents groundbreaking exhibits, interactive educational programs, and family-centered research.
- National Association for Multicultural Education
- Utah Chapter of the National Association for Multicultural Education
- Utah Office of Multicultural Affairs – (801) 245-7214
- Utah Heritage & Arts – (801) 245-7202
- Provo City Neighborhood Information
- Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake – (801) 486-4877