Many great teachers aren't heroic by any desk-wobbling speech but by quiet, unembellished time with...
Secondary schools will be making the transition to Phase 2 on Monday, November 9th. We look forward to having our upper grade students in class more often and want to assure the public that we are working hard to ensure a safe environment at our schools.
Practices and routines have been put into place to help us control and maintain social distancing and traffic flow when possible.
- Our janitorial staff remain vigilant in their cleaning and disinfecting practices,
- Our mechanical air-exchange systems are maintained regularly for high air quality, and
- Our staff and students are supplied with a full array of PPE.
We recognize that the community transmission rate in our area remains high and ask for your help in our efforts to create a successful transition into Phase 2. By everyone remaining vigilant to the COVID safety protocols and practices, we increase our chances of success. Here is what you can do to help:
- Please stay home and keep your students home if sick. Learn more about COVID symptoms
- Please avoid gatherings of 10 while county Transmission Index remains high
- Please wear a mask
- Please use proper social distancing protocol
- Please wash hands or sanitize often
- Please share this message and encourage friends and family to help us keep our schools a safe place.
If you need additional resources or information, please visit our COVID-19 resources page.