- Special Education
- Motor Development Services
- Teri Davis
- Adapted Physical Education Parent Page
Adapted Physical Education Parent Page
We work on basic skills such as:
- Running – Arms and Legs moving in opposition fast movement forward.
- Jumping – Leaving the ground with two feet and landing on both feet at the same time.
- Hopping – Leaving the ground on 1 foot and landing on the same foot.
- Leaping – Leaving the ground on 1 foot and then landing on the opposite foot. (Looks like a large step with a reach forward with the arms.)
- Sliding – Side stepping with feet and body perpendicular from the direction of movement.
- Underhand Throwing
- Overhand Throwing