Click on the link below for suggested activities to keep you moving!! These are activities you can do at your house or out in the community. Enjoy!!
We work on basic skills such as:
- Running – Arms and Legs moving in opposition fast movement forward.
- Jumping – Leaving the ground with two feet and landing on both feet at the same time.
- Hopping – Leaving the ground on 1 foot and landing on the same foot.
- Leaping – Leaving the ground on 1 foot and then landing on the opposite foot. (Looks like a large step with a reach forward with the arms.)
- Sliding – Side stepping with feet and body perpendicular from the direction of movement.
- Underhand Throwing
- Overhand Throwing