Last modified: April 13, 2021
Assistive Technology Resources
*For account/license information contact the Provo Assistive Technology Team,
Vanessa Rapier (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sharen Caldera (email@example.com)
- BookShare– BookShare makes reading easier. People with dyslexia, blindness, cerebral palsy, and other reading barriers can customize their experience to suit their learning style and find virtually any book they need for school, work, or the joy of reading.
- CoughDrop AAC– Communication is for everyone. CoughDrop empowers people to make their voices heard.
- Read&Write– Read&Write is a literacy support tool that offers help with everyday tasks like reading text out loud, understanding unfamiliar words, researching assignments and proofing written work.
- Instructional video for setting up Read&Write Extension
- Switch Use
- HelpKidsLearn– Over 100 accessible learning activities which cater for a wide range of users with severe and complex needs, learning disabilities and are accessible by mouse and keyboard, one or two switches, touch and eye gaze.
Interested in purchasing equipment: Ablenet, Enabling Devices
Funding Support: see the Utah Assistive Technology Program for available financing options, offered in partnership with the Utah Assistive Technology Foundation (UATF)