Seldom do students and teachers practice gratitude and self-analysis like in our Latinos in Action...
Notice to Vendors
Provo City School District Technology Department seeks a Request for Proposal (RFP) for Network Equipment for the following project(s): Replacing network switches District wide. E-Rate spin number is required and must be on the bid that you submit.
For questions regarding this project, please contact:
- Stephen Ritchie
- Network Engineer
- Email: email@example.com
Contact with any other district employee or school board member during the tentative timeline period will be grounds for disqualification.
Proposals must be submitted by email by 3:00 PM, MST, on Friday, March 3, 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provo City School District Technology Department reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, or to waive any formality or technicality in any proposal in the best interest of the Provo City School District. Provo City School District also reserves the right to determine equivalency. Additionally the District reserves the right to rely upon state bidding processes.
The proposal will be analyzed by the Provo City School District Erate committee.
Bids will be scored based on the following criteria:
- Cost of eligible goods and service: 35%
- Compatibility with existing infrastructure: 25%
- Responsiveness to all the other terms and conditions of the RFP or Erate form 470: 15%
- Prior experience with vendor: 15%
- Local or in-state vendor: 10%
Award shall be made to the respondent deemed most capable of providing the complete system and support deemed to most effectively meet Provo City School District needs, taking into account the proposals and evaluation factors here outlined.
- RFP Advertised: January 31, 2023
- Deadline for Questions: March 1, 2023
- RFP Response Deadline: March 3, 2023
- Proposal Evaluation: March 6, 2023-March 10, 2023
- Award Date: March 13, 2023
Description of Work
The Provo City School District is requesting proposals from qualified vendors interested in providing Network Switches to be used District wide.
The scope of the project includes:
- 50 – Cisco switches or equivalent.
Network Equipment Specifications:
- Quantity 50 – Cisco C9200L-48P-4X-EDU or equivalent.
Must be POE+ with at least 1440W power supplies. Must have 48 copper ports and at least 4 SFP ports. Network switches must be stackable with each other and include the stack module and stack cable if necessary. Include any software licensing that is required. Must have limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.