Seldom do students and teachers practice gratitude and self-analysis like in our Latinos in Action...
During the November 8, 2016 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
- Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Jason Garrison – Administrator at Provo High School
- Melanie Nelson – Teacher at Provo High School
- Melinda Huff – Teacher at Timpanogos Elementary
- Chris Chilcoat – Administrator at Sunset View Elementary
- Ari LeCheminant – District Administrator
- Leah Jeppson – Custodial Assistant at Sunset View Elementary
- Kayleen Dewey – Teacher at Amelia Earhart Elementary
- Jean Jones – ESP at Spring Creek Elementary
- Launa Naylor – Media Specialist Canyon Crest Elementary
- Ceri Payne – Teacher at eSchool
- Approved the Elementary 2016 Title 1 Plans and the 2016 School Improvement Plans.
- Approved the Secondary 2016 School Improvement Plans.
- Approved the Consent Calendar.
The next board meeting will be held on December 13, 2016.