Leer en Español Download PDF Version of Newsletter Download PDF version of Newsletter...
It’s time to register for Title 1 Preschool! Find out if your child qualifies and more information below.
Does your child qualify?
- Must be four years old by September 1st
- Must live within the boundary of one of our seven Title I schools
- Must be screened to qualify for preschool (Screenings will take place May 10th & 11th)
- Franklin Elementary – Serves Franklin students
- Spring Creek Elementary – Serves Spring Creek & Provost students
- Provo Peaks Elementary – Serves Provo Peaks & Timpanogos students
- Sunset View Elementary – Serves Sunset View & Amelia Earhart students
*Title I Preschool is a federally funded program. Students that are identified most at risk have priority placement.
For more information and registration:
- Visit Title 1 preschool website
- View English Title 1 Preschool Informational Flyer
- View Spanish Title 1 Preschool Informational Flyer
If you have any questions please contact:
- Ari LeCheminant
- Phone: 801.370.4616
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liz Robles
- Phone: 801.374.4838
- Email: email@example.com