The Provo City School District will be closed Monday, April 5 – Friday, April 9 during spring...
Provo City School District and the Board of Education gladly awarded five Provo Way awards in the month of September. The Provo Way award is an opportunity for the district to celebrate the positive things that students, teachers, administrators, parents and staff do for the district.
The district recognized the following recipients at a board meeting on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
- Liz Robles Student Services Administrative Assistant
- BrookAnne Taylor Centennial Assistant Principal
- Linda Phillips Westridge Secretary
- Karen Mogensen Westridge Office Assistant
- Suzanne Martinez Spring Creek 1st Grade Teacher
The district will begin presenting the Provo Way award for the month of October in the next few weeks, so stay tuned to see our next award winners.
Our students and staff are incredible individuals and it is a privilege for the district to highlight some of them! If you know someone in your school that deserves this award, you can nominate them. Provo Way Nomination Form.