The US News Report has concluded their first ever national middle school rankings Through a...
The April 1st deadline for the Utah Energy Workforce Scholarship Program is fast approaching, and 10 days remain for students to apply for this excellent opportunity to fund their future education at a Utah-based university or technical college.
The Governor’s Office of Energy Development is proud to partner with Chevron to advance Utah’s energy workforce by providing scholarships to high school seniors who intend to pursue a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) related course of study at a public or private institution of high learning in Utah. This statewide program includes:
- Five $4,000 scholarships for students attending a Utah college or university
- Five scholarships for up to $2,000 for students attending a Utah technical college
- Applicants must submit the following by April 1, 2018:
- A five-minute original film on the topic of energy
- An essay about their STEM goals
A complete set of instructions, further guidance, and videos from past winners can be found on the Utah Energy education website.