Although all school competitions have been canceled, there is one group at Provo High that...
Addendum: Extension for due date to April 1 (subject to change) Bids will be excepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 1, 2020 2:00 PM
This RFP is Being Issued by:
Provo eSchool – Provo School District 280 West 940 North Provo, Utah 84604
- Date of RFP Issue: February 21, 2020
- Closing Date for Submission and Receipt: March 27, 2020
- Proposals are to be submitted in (3) copies to the Contracting Agency.
- Contracting Agency: Contact Name: Tina Fluehe Title: Purchasing Director Address: 280 West 940 North, Provo, Utah 84604
- Telephone: 801.374.4864 Fax: 801.374.4808 Email: TinaF@provo.edu Website: provo.edu
Note: Please use the name and number above on all RFP correspondence.
The purpose of this request for proposal is to enter into a contract with a qualified firm to provide a personalized online curriculum program and learning management system for students in grades 7-12.
The successful vendor or vendors should provide:
- A team of Utah-certified teachers with proper endorsements.
- A catalog of core and elective courses for grades 7-12 that are aligned with Utah state standards, including CTE and World Language courses.
- A catalog of mastery-based credit recovery courses
- A secure, electronic learning management system that permits real-time visibility to each student’s progress and login information.
- Adaptable courses to meet IEP and 504 needs.
- A menu of accessibility options including Spanish translation, text to speech, etc.
- Data to draw reports from such as course completion percentages, grades, student activity time, etc.
- Have (3) three plus years’ experience working.
- Teacher and student training and ongoing technology support.
- Agree to a year-to-year non-exclusive contract.
View/Download Full Online Curriculum and Learning Management System RFP