Mike Evans, a fifth grade teacher at Timpanogos Elementary, has been helping his students put...
This RFP is Being Issued by:
- Teaching & Learning Department of the Provo City School District 280 West 940 North Provo, Utah 84604
- Date of issue: 01/10/2019
- Closing Date for Submission and Receipt: 01/22/2019
- Proposals are to be submitted in (6) copies to the Contracting Agency.
- Contracting Agency: Contact Name: Tina Fluehe
- Title: Purchasing Director
- Address: 280 West 940 North, Provo, Utah 84604
- Telephone: 801.374.4864
- Fax: 801.374.4826
- Email: TinaF@provo.edu
- Website: provo.edu
- Note: Please use the name and number above on all RFP correspondence.
The purpose of this request for proposal is to enter into a contract with a qualified firm to provide Social Studies curriculum materials for students in grades K-12.
The successful vendor or vendors should provide:
- A catalog of Social Studies course materials for grades K-12 that are aligned with Utah state standards.
- A catalog of material enhancements including online versions of all materials.
- Adaptable materials to meet English-Language Learners, IEP and 504 needs.
- Have (3) three plus years’ experience working
- RFP Issue Date: 01/10/2019
- Deadline for Questions: 01/17/2019 To Dr. Todd McKee, 801-374-4979 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Sealed Proposals By: 01/22/2019, @ 3:00 p.m. MST All proposals received after the date and time set for receipt will be REJECTED. Proposals received after the time and date set will not be considered.