Suraj Syal has been named as the new Director of Special Education Suraj will be replacing Morgan...
General Project Information
- Notice to Bidders: Qualified bidders are invited to submit bids for Project as described in this Document according to the Instructions to Bidders.
- Project Identification: Spring Creek Elementary Chiller Replacement.
- Project Location: 1740 Nevada Ave, Provo UT 84606.
- Owner: Provo School District, 280 West 940 North, Provo, Utah 84604.
- Owner’s Representative: Tina Fluehe, Provo School District Purchasing Director.
- Consulting Engineer: B&D Engineering, 1255 Fort Union Blvd, Cottonwood Heights, Utah, 84047. Contact: William Lewis, B&D Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project Description: Project consists of the following: Removal and replacement of an existing air-cooled chiller. Removal and replacement of existing chilled water pump motors. Addition of variable frequency drives (VFD) to existing chilled water pumps. Demolition, modification, and addition of piping chilled water piping. Removal and replacement of existing triple duty valves at existing chilled water pumps. All electrical power demolition, modification, and addition associated with the mechanical equipment scope of work identified within the construction documents.
Bid Submittal and Opening
- Sealed proposals will be received by the Provo School District until the bid time and date at the location indicated below, for all construction work to complete the above referenced project in accordance with the Contract Documents prepared by B&D Engineering.
- Bid Due Date: November 15th, 2018.
- Bid Time: 2:00 p.m., MST.
- Location: Provo City School District, Attention: Tina Fluehe, District Purchasing, 280 West 940 North, Provo, Utah 84604
- Proposals will be received at the times stated above. Proposals received after the opening times stated will not be accepted.
- Evaluation of Proposals will be a Value Based Selection where cost and other factors are considered for determining the best valued proposal.
- Bids will be thereafter be publicly opened and read aloud.
Review Entire Request For Proposal