Thanks to our partnership with Davis Behavioral Health, you can now receive twice a week text...
This RFP is Being Issued by:
Provo eSchool – Provo School District 280 West 940 North Provo, Utah 84604
The purpose of this request for proposal is to enter into a contract with a qualified firm to provide a personalized online curriculum program and learning management system for students in grades 7-12.
The successful vendor or vendors should provide:
- A team of Utah-certified teachers with proper endorsements.
- A catalog of core and elective courses for grades 7-12 that are aligned with Utah state standards, including CTE and World Language courses.
- A catalog of mastery-based credit recovery courses
- A secure, electronic learning management system that permits real-time visibility to each student’s progress and login information.
- Adaptable courses to meet IEP and 504 needs.
- Data to draw reports from such as course completion percentages, grades, student activity time, etc.
- Have (3) three plus years’ experience working
- Agree to a year-to-year non-exclusive contract.
- Key Dates
- RFP Issue Date 5/12/2017
- Deadline for Questions 5/19/2017
- Submit Sealed Proposal by 5/22/2017
Review Entire RFP