Leer en Español Results are in for the 2021 Utah Technology Student Association (TSA) State...
The Provo City School District and Board of Education gladly awarded five Provo Way awards in the month of October. The Provo Way award is an opportunity for the district to celebrate the positive things that students, teachers, administrators, parents and staff do for the district.
The district recognized the following recipients at a board meeting on Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
- Julianne Hoffman Provo High English Teacher
- Jenny Frame Westridge First Grade Teacher
- Coleen Beven Provo Peaks Kindergarten Teacher
- Rachel North Rock Canyon Parent Volunteer
- Natalie Helquist Canyon Crest First Grade Teacher
The district will begin presenting the Provo Way award for the month of November in the next few weeks, so stay tuned to see our next award winners.
Our students and staff are incredible individuals and it is a privilege for the district to highlight some of them! If you know someone in your school that deserves this award, you can nominate them. Provo Way Nomination Form.