The District is pleased to congratulate National Merit Scholar Semifinalists Braxton Anderson and...
Provo City School District gladly awarded Provo Way awards in the month of October. The Provo Way award is an opportunity for the district to celebrate the positive things that students, teachers, administrators, parents and staff do for the district. The district presented the award within the classroom setting and broadcast it through Facebook Live. It was exciting to share this experience with the classroom and others in the district through social media. The district recognized the following recipients at a board meeting on Tuesday, October 8, 2019.
- Debra Snyder – Lakeview Content Manager
- Emma Sazo – Spring Creek Secretary
- Lynell Moore – Centennial Lunch Clerk
- Ron Firmage, Ben Young, Malia Arnell – Kids Kause
- Jay Shaffer – District Maintenance
- Jeremy Barker – Sunrise Preschool Facilitator
The district will be presenting more Provo Way awards next month so watch for us to go live on Facebook.
Our students and staff are incredible individuals and it is a privilege for the district to highlight some of them! If you know someone in your school that deserves this award, you can nominate them.