The Provo City School District and Board of Education gladly awarded five Provo Way awards in the...
During the November 8, 2016 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
- Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Jason Garrison – Administrator at Provo High School
- Melanie Nelson – Teacher at Provo High School
- Melinda Huff – Teacher at Timpanogos Elementary
- Chris Chilcoat – Administrator at Sunset View Elementary
- Ari LeCheminant – District Administrator
- Leah Jeppson – Custodial Assistant at Sunset View Elementary
- Kayleen Dewey – Teacher at Amelia Earhart Elementary
- Jean Jones – ESP at Spring Creek Elementary
- Launa Naylor – Media Specialist Canyon Crest Elementary
- Ceri Payne – Teacher at eSchool
- Approved the Elementary 2016 Title 1 Plans and the 2016 School Improvement Plans.
- Approved the Secondary 2016 School Improvement Plans.
- Approved the Consent Calendar.
The next board meeting will be held on December 13, 2016.