Thanks to our partnership with Davis Behavioral Health, you can now receive twice a week text...
The Provo City School District is proposing to increase its property tax revenue.
- The Provo City School District tax on a $316,000 residence would increase from $931.74 to $1,022.64, which is $90.90 per year.
- The Provo City School District tax on a $316,000 business would increase from $1,694.08 to $1,859.34, which is $165.26 per year.
- If the proposed budget is approved, Provo City School District would increase its property tax budgeted revenue by 10.70% above last year’s property tax budgeted revenue excluding eligible new growth.
All concerned citizens are invited to a public hearing on the tax increase.
- Date/Time: 8/11/2020 8:00 PM
- Location: District Offices Board Room 280 W 940 N, Provo
To obtain more information regarding the tax increase, citizens may contact Provo City School District at 801-374-4800.