The Provo City School District and Board of Education gladly awarded five Provo Way awards in the...
The Provo City School District and Board of Education gladly awarded five Provo Way awards in the month of March. The Provo Way award is an opportunity for the district to celebrate the positive things that students, teachers, administrators, parents and staff do for the district.
The district recognized the following recipients at a board meeting on Tuesday, March 9, 2021.
- Melinda Draschil – Building Substitute, Dixon Middle
- Rachel Uppencamp – Instructional Assistant, Franklin Elementary
- Ramona Johnson – Instructional Assistant, Timpanogos Elementary
- Kami Alvarez – Principal, Provost Elementary
- Michelle Zelaya – 5th Grade Teacher, Rock Canyon Elementary
The district will begin presenting the Provo Way award for the month of April soon, so stay tuned to see our next award winners.
Our students and staff are incredible individuals and it is a privilege for the district to highlight some of them! If you know someone in your school that deserves this award, you can nominate them. Provo Way Nomination Form.