The next school board meeting will be held tomorrow morning in Board Room 1 at the PSCD District...
The Provo City School District and Board of Education gladly awarded five Provo Way awards in the month of June. The Provo Way award is an opportunity for the district to celebrate the positive things that students, teachers, administrators, parents and staff do for the district.
The district recognized the following recipients at a board meeting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022.
- Chelsey Beck, Provo High Computer Science Teacher
- John Orgill, District SRO
- Christa Lydickson, Lakeview Librarian Assistant
- Veronica Peterson, Dixon Attendance Secretary
- Dallas Brooks, Provo Peaks Title 1 Coordinator
Our students and staff are incredible individuals and it is a privilege for the district to highlight some of them! If you know someone in your school that deserves this award, you can nominate them. Provo Way Nomination Form.