Thanks to our partnership with Davis Behavioral Health, you can now receive twice a week text...
Intermountain Healthcare is offering a Mobile testing site at Grandview today. Everyone is welcome.
- Testing for all residents regardless of having symptoms of COVID-19
- Insurance is not required, testing will be provided regardless, please bring insurance info if you have insurance
- No picture ID is required
- Testing, both antigen and PCR, will be offered to patients 5 years of age and older.
Grandview Technology Center
- Wednesday, December 16th
- 2pm to 4pm 1591 Jordan Ave
- Provo UT
- Rapid antigen testing (nasal swab) offered with PCR reflex (saliva) testing for qualifying patient populations. Both will be collected but may or may not be used.
- Antigen testing is being provided, courtesy of the State of Utah, and is no charge to the patient.
- Reflex PCR testing is provided based on the antigen result and will be billed to insurance if the patient has insurance.
- Se Hablo Espanol (we will have Spanish speaking interpreters at the event).
For severe symptoms visit an Emergency Room or call 911.