As part of the Safety and Security Campaign, we want to inform all families of a significant asset...
In the final segment of the Equitable Engagement series, engagement professionals will share unique ways their cross-sector organizations are creating equitable practices in their engagement, communications, service models, and missions. This webinar will be a “lightning-talk” style webinar, encouraging attendees to build on their learning journey around customized leading approaches to inform communities of resources according to their unique needs.
DATE & TIME:
Wednesday, August 24th, 2022 | 12:00 P.M. – 1:15 P.M.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar series is for anyone working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities. Individuals from government and community-based organizations are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- (Moderator) Claudia Loayza, Planning Policy & Engagement Coordinator – Utah Division of Multicultural Affairs
- Antonella C. Packard, Economic Development Manager – Salt Lake County
- Cristina Reyes, Rural Services Coordinator – Utah State Library Division
- Cristobal Villegas, Community Engagement Specialist – Utah Transit Authority
- Natalie Keezer, Accessibility Coordinator and Audience Relationship – Salt Lake Acting Company
Questions? Contact Claudia Loayza (email@example.com).
Register for the Webinar Now
In Katherine Puzey's second grade classroom at Sunset View, students are reading texts, using...
Rock Canyon Media Center Monday, February 6, 6:30-7:30 pm Timpanogos Media Center...