Leer en Español Download PDF Version of Newsletter Download PDF version of Newsletter...
During the December 12, 2017 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
- Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Guy Golightly – Provo High Counselor
- Chelsea Cellar – Teacher at Dixon
- Cindy Gonzalez – ELL Paraprofessional at Franklin
- JP Pontious – Technology
- Megan Dunnigan – eSchool Coordinator
- Approved the 2018 Board Meeting Schedule
- Approved the sale of the Cleston Rigby artwork collection for the appraised value of $2,350; the James Taylor Harwood collection for the appraised value of $30,000 and the Paul Salisbury collection for the offered price of $136,500.
- Approved the purchase of audio visual equipment for the schools at a cost of $82,740.
- Approved the consent calendar