Leer en Español Results are in for the 2021 Utah Technology Student Association (TSA) State...
To better serve the needs of our children, their families and our Provo community, we have made some adjustments to our Breakfast and Lunch Grab and Go Meal services. Please read this announcement in its entirety for all services available during Spring Break and after.
The following school sites will remain open for the remainder of the school year for both Breakfast (8:00 am – 9:00 am) and Lunch (11:00 am to 12:00 pm),
- Amelia Earhart
- Edgemont (feeder schools Canyon Crest and Timpview High)
- Provo Peaks (feeder school Wasatch)
- Spring Creek
- Sunset View
- Timpanogos (feeder school Dixon Middle)
- Provo High School (feeder schools Lakeview and Independence)
Note: Children age 0-18 may get meals at any of the above locations regardless of where they reside.
Additionally, we are happy to announce that beginning Monday, April 13, we will be working hand in hand with our Transportation Department to use school buses to deliver meals to other areas of high demand. A bus will park at Centennial Middle School and Provost Elementary and be ready with Grab and Go meals for Breakfast (8:00am to 9:00 am) and Lunch (11:00 am to 12:00 pm) on Monday, April 13.
Beginning Tuesday, April 14th, all serving locations, including the busses at Centennial and Provost, will begin a ONE TIME PICK UP ONLY for the duration of the Grab and Go services. Children will pick up that day’s lunch and the next day’s breakfast from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm. We hope this helps families from needing to make multiple trips.
We are also thrilled to announce the addition of a Supper Meal and PM Snack. This service is for children between 0-18 and is being provided by the Boys and Girls Club at select child care locations:
- Sunset View will provide this service during the regular Lunch pick up time beginning today, April 3rd and until further notice
- Timpanogos will begin providing this service during the regular lunch pick up time starting on Monday, April 6th
- Franklin will begin providing this service during the regular lunch pick up time starting on Tuesday, April 7th
Please make sure to continue checking the PCSD website and social media for updates as we make these kinds of changes to better serve our community.