- Books Well-Suited for Valentine’s Day
Books Well-Suited for Valentine’s Day
There is great joy in reading aloud with your child or students. Listed from the Read-Aloud Revival are a few fun reads for Valentine’s Day.
Choose a couple this season to read with your children, both young and old.
- Love Is by Diane Adams
- The Valentines Bears by Eve Bunting
- Click, Clack, Moo I Love You by Doreen Cronin
- Cranberry Valentine by Wende and Harry Devlin
- Baby Penguins Love Their Mama by Melissa Guion
- I Love You Already! by Jory John
- Snowy Valentine by David Peterson
- Bear in Love by Daniel Pinkwater
- Saint Valentine by Robert Sabuda
- Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch by Eileen Spinelli
- Bear Hugs: Romantically Ridiculous Animal Rhymes by Karma Wilson
- February 22nd, 2019
Due to some icy conditions, below bench pickup is needed this morning to ensure the students on our...
- February 21st, 2019
Third graders at Wasatch tell stories with pictures, just as Native American tribes did with...
- February 20th, 2019
The STEM fair, a required core standard for the sixth graders and an optional endeavor for grades...