Leer en Español Results are in for the 2021 Utah Technology Student Association (TSA) State...
There is great joy in reading aloud with your child or students. Listed from the Read-Aloud Revival are a few fun reads for Valentine’s Day.
Choose a couple this season to read with your children, both young and old.
- Love Is by Diane Adams
- The Valentines Bears by Eve Bunting
- Click, Clack, Moo I Love You by Doreen Cronin
- Cranberry Valentine by Wende and Harry Devlin
- Baby Penguins Love Their Mama by Melissa Guion
- I Love You Already! by Jory John
- Snowy Valentine by David Peterson
- Bear in Love by Daniel Pinkwater
- Saint Valentine by Robert Sabuda
- Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch by Eileen Spinelli
- Bear Hugs: Romantically Ridiculous Animal Rhymes by Karma Wilson