- Books Well-Suited for Valentine’s Day
Books Well-Suited for Valentine’s Day
There is great joy in reading aloud with your child or students. Listed from the Read-Aloud Revival are a few fun reads for Valentine’s Day.
Choose a couple this season to read with your children, both young and old.
- Love Is by Diane Adams
- The Valentines Bears by Eve Bunting
- Click, Clack, Moo I Love You by Doreen Cronin
- Cranberry Valentine by Wende and Harry Devlin
- Baby Penguins Love Their Mama by Melissa Guion
- I Love You Already! by Jory John
- Snowy Valentine by David Peterson
- Bear in Love by Daniel Pinkwater
- Saint Valentine by Robert Sabuda
- Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch by Eileen Spinelli
- Bear Hugs: Romantically Ridiculous Animal Rhymes by Karma Wilson
- April 18th, 2019
To kick off its inaugural year in the new school, Provo High's student council themed this year's...
- April 17th, 2019
This week's feature is Gayle Painter Gayle currently teaches at Provo Adult Education and has been...
- April 16th, 2019
Through Centennial Middle's specialized teaching methods, their orchestra program helps students of...