With the Holidays coming up, keep an eye out for these exciting titles to read in the holiday...
On Tuesday, March 9th, the School Board held its monthly meeting. The following topics were discussed:
- Welcome: President Melanie Hall
- Employee Recognition: Provo Way Award Recipients Presented by Jason Cox, Deputy Supt.
- School Report: eSchool, Megan Dunnigan & Clint Smith
- Business Items
- Considered the motion to approve the 2021-2022 School Fees schedule – Motion Carries
- Considered the motion to approve Budget Requests & Adjustments – Motion Carries
- Considered the motion to approve the eSchool LANDTrust Plan Amendments – Motion Carries
- Considered the motion to make the adjustment to school schedules discussed in study session to move all schools to Phase 3 – Motion Failed
- Consent Calendar
- Considered the motion to approve the board minutes as part of the consent calendar – Motion Carries
- Board Member Report
- Approved Student Travel