Chelsea Cellar, an Art teacher at Dixon Middle School, challenged her 3D art students to fold 1,000...
On Tuesday, February 9, the monthly School Board meeting was held. The following topics were discussed:
- Welcome: President Melanie Hall
- Employee Recognition: Provo Way Award Recipients Presented by Jason Cox, Deputy Supt.School
- Special Education Employee Recognition: Carrie Peterson, Hilda B. Jones Special Educator of the Year 2019-20
- School Report: Dixon Middle School, John Anderson
- Approve Revised Policy 6110 Donations and Fundraising
- Approve Revised Policy 6160 School Fees and Fee Waivers
- Approve Budget Requests and Adjustments
- Approve 2022-2023 School Year Calendar
- Adoption of a resolution authorizing the issuance and sale of not more than $80,000,000 aggregate principal amount of General Obligation Bonds, Series 2021; and related matters.
- Board Meeting Schedule
- Approved budget requests
- Approved consent calendar
- Approved Student Travel
You can view the full minutes in Board Docs here