- Board Meeting Report for November 13, 2018
Board Meeting Report for November 13, 2018
During the November 13, 2018 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
- Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Liz Boardman, District Payroll Coordinator
- Maria Ledesma, District Payroll Specialist
- Joe Rankin, Financial/Personnel Data Specialist
- Laurel Hill, Provo High Counseling Secretary
- Melanie McCloud, Timpview High School English Teacher
- Jayme Gandara, Canyon Crest Facilitator
- Approved student travel requests.
- Approved budget requests, shifts.
- Approved Policy 2150 Students at Risk for School Failure
- Approved Policy 6170 Grant Application Management
- Approved the consent calendar
- February 20th, 2019
The STEM fair, a required core standard for the sixth graders and an optional endeavor for grades...
- February 19th, 2019
Provo City School District gladly awarded Provo Way awards in the month of February The Provo...
- February 14th, 2019
The month of February has Provo Peaks utilizing hearts and different symbols of love in their art...