- Board Meeting Report for November 13, 2018
Board Meeting Report for November 13, 2018
During the November 13, 2018 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
- Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Liz Boardman, District Payroll Coordinator
- Maria Ledesma, District Payroll Specialist
- Joe Rankin, Financial/Personnel Data Specialist
- Laurel Hill, Provo High Counseling Secretary
- Melanie McCloud, Timpview High School English Teacher
- Jayme Gandara, Canyon Crest Facilitator
- Approved student travel requests.
- Approved budget requests, shifts.
- Approved Policy 2150 Students at Risk for School Failure
- Approved Policy 6170 Grant Application Management
- Approved the consent calendar
- August 23rd, 2019
Utah Valley University's "For the Love of Reading Conference" provides an opportunity for teachers,...
- August 22nd, 2019
Amelia Earhart Elementary's main administration started off the school year through posting a video...
- August 21st, 2019
Due to conflicts (BYU vs Utah football game), the district has added an additional Bond Information...