- Board Meeting Report for November 13, 2018
Board Meeting Report for November 13, 2018
During the November 13, 2018 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
- Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Liz Boardman, District Payroll Coordinator
- Maria Ledesma, District Payroll Specialist
- Joe Rankin, Financial/Personnel Data Specialist
- Laurel Hill, Provo High Counseling Secretary
- Melanie McCloud, Timpview High School English Teacher
- Jayme Gandara, Canyon Crest Facilitator
- Approved student travel requests.
- Approved budget requests, shifts.
- Approved Policy 2150 Students at Risk for School Failure
- Approved Policy 6170 Grant Application Management
- Approved the consent calendar
- December 12th, 2018
This week's feature is John Mcilmoil John is a physics teacher at Timpview and has been teaching...
- December 11th, 2018
Dressed in colorful regalia, Patrick Willie, a Navajo Hoop Dancer begins his presentation by...
- December 10th, 2018
The BYU Engineering students return once again to Independence High School to help inspire and...