Although all school competitions have been canceled, there is one group at Provo High that...
- Traditional face-to-face exam administrations will not take place. Students will take a 45-minute online free-response exam at home.
- Some students may want to take the exam sooner rather than later, while the content is still fresh. Other students may want more time to practice. For each AP subject, there will be two different testing dates. College Board timeline for next steps:
- March 23 – an update will be sent to students directly from the College Board.
- March 25 – students will have access to College Board’s free, live AP review lessons, delivered by AP teachers from across the country. These optional, mobile-friendly classes are designed to be used alongside work that may be given by schools. Students can find classes online. Go to: https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/coronavirus-updates
- April 3 – the full exam schedule including the specific free-response question types that will comprise each AP exam will be published by the College Board.
AP students are encouraged to access lessons, tools and review resources provided by their teachers as well as those provided by the AP program. We request that students and parents take no immediate action specific to test registration and administration and please wait to receive 2020 AP exam administration instructions directly from the school’s AP Coordinator.