Seldom do students and teachers practice gratitude and self-analysis like in our Latinos in Action...
For the month of February, the District recommends a special list of Valentine’s themed books for you and your children to enjoy.
- If You Were My Valentine by Lynn Plourde
- Will you be My Valen-Slime? Valentines Day Joke Book by Rather McSilly
- Love from the Crayons by Drew Darwalt
- Love is My Favorite Thing by Emma Chichester Clark
- I Love You to the Moon and Back illustrated by Tim Warnes
- Gnome is Where the Heart Is by Vea Lewis
- Laugh-Out-Loud Valentine’s Day Jokes for Kids by Ron Elliott
- Little Blue Truck’s Valentine by Alice Schertle
- The Pink Umbrella by Amelie Callot
- Tiny T-Rex and the Impossible Hug by Jonathan Stutzman
- Grandma’s Girl by Susanna Leonard Hill
- Valerina Ballerina by Giggly Wiggly Press
- Valerie Fox and the Valentine Box by K.A. Devlin
- Celebrating Valentine’s Day: History, Traditions, and Activities: A Holiday Book for Kids by Shannon Anderson
- I Am Love by Peter H. Reynolds
- Love You by Heart by Peter H. Reynolds
We hope you and your family have a lovely February!